EB2 again.

Jharkhandi

Registered Users (C)
Last time VSC worked on EB2 was 06/23/2004(officially). And then after that dates moved 1 day(!!!) - that is all. Wonder if the group working on EB2 commited suicide!

I would like to start email campaign - if folks agree. I would start with prakash.khatri@dhs.org.

Will someone spare some time and expertise and post a decent email outlining this issue?

Ideas welcome.

This is really great idea, we should even get some other offiicals of immigrations and also senators and post request to them to look into this issue.

Jharkhandi said:
Last time VSC worked on EB2 was 06/23/2004(officially). And then after that dates moved 1 day(!!!) - that is all. Wonder if the group working on EB2 commited suicide!

I would like to start email campaign - if folks agree. I would start with prakash.khatri@dhs.org.

Will someone spare some time and expertise and post a decent email outlining this issue?

Ideas welcome.
What is Prakash Khatri?

J:

I'd like it help in whatever way i can. I have never been a part of email campaign so don't have a clue on how to make a strong case.
Has their been any campaign before i can look at. Mr. Khatri seems to be best person to present our case but i want to make it strong and noteworthy.

Post me your suggestions and i'll take a shot at draft for email today or tommorrow.

W

J:

I'd like it help in whatever way i can. I have never been a part of email campaign so don't have a clue on how to make a strong case.
Has their been any campaign before i can look at. Mr. Khatri seems to be best person to present our case but i want to make it strong and noteworthy.

Post me your suggestions and i'll take a shot at draft for email today or tommorrow.

W

Hi,
Did you get the draft for letter, Please put something, we all can modify. we should do this and try all we can do.

I am new to the forum. Recently many people are receving FP Notices. Are they filed in EB2 or EB3. In any case it is good to send mail to Katri. There is nothing to loose. i support this. Jharkhadi, please take some of your time and send him mail.