EB1A: nationally award: NSERC PDF for Canadians?

llp1

Registered Users (C)
Everyone, any suggestons? Especially Canadians, please share the experience. Thanks!

I was awarded the NSERC PDF (Post Doctoral Fellowship, $70,000 for two years, tenureable at any prestigious place internationally), equivalent to VIGRE in US?
Will this be strong enough to claim the award item?
How did you do it if you have ever done it?

I also had a minor award: Visiting Fellowship, Canadian nation wide, but the money was from the Canadian Governmental Labs (may appear like salary from the labs) where the awardees will work at. Shall I mention this one as well, or not mention at all?

No response?
Any general thumb up rule from common sense?
I have the impression: if the case is not strong with solid evidence, better not mention it at all. (might be distracting or annoying).
I have various institutional, local, provincial awards when I was a student in China and Canada. I have internal grants from the current university I serve. But I don't mention them at all, since they are not national/international awards. I have GuangHua scholarship from China (I think it is nation wide), but I am in doubt, so I don't mention it. I also won a third medal in the math modeling competition when I was an under, but I lost the certificate and lost the contact of the organization. So I don't mention it at all.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Any suggestions? Comments?