EB1 Visa from visa wavier country with ban that expired already.

Don T

Hi I am from a visa waiver country married to my Canadian wife. I live on a boarder city right across the USA.

I wanted to get a visa of some kind not to visit but to do my shipping for products I sell online. I always hire someone from the US to do the work for me. But it's always hard to rely on people when I can not even cross.

Is there a visa that would allow me to do this type of business by going over daily to ship the stuff myself? I would need to get an office to work from. And shipping from Canada wouldn't be able due to the high super prices and 99% of my customers are American.

I was also banned from 2005 to 2015. I never tried to ever go back. I didn't apply for any kind of visa. I have no criminal records my record is clean.

Is there a way to get this done if so what would be the correct visa and how long would it take? I plan on registering a company here in Canada as I have one back home. I could even register one in the US. I buy my supplies from overseas currently and the other half in the US it self.

Thank you for reading.