Early FP in Newark???

Newark, NJ ASC FP experience

Pls make sure you reach Newark, NJ ASC just about an hour before your scheduled FP appointment. I went there on my scheduled date but 3 hrs earlier and they wouldn\'t let me in. I had to return and get back later at my appt time. Good luck !

Probably not

This is second hand information and please treat it as such. My friend was scheduled for his FP at Newark this afternoon (3/26/02) at 2:00 PM. He tried to get it done this morning around 8:00 but was turned away at the door by the person there who claimed that he could let him in but it is possible that the persons inside might refuse to do the finger printing till the appointed time. My friend had to go back in the afternoon. My friend observed that there was a rather large queue in the morning. This might be a factor as to why the guard refused to let him in. This could be just bad luck or an overzealous security guy but this seems to indicate that there is a chance you might be turned away. However, if you do not mind spending some time you could hazard a trip and who knows you might get away with it.

No it is not allowed

In Newark you will not be allowed to do FP before your alloted date/time. You have to be there only few minutes earlier than your time, not few hours, not few days. They will not even allow you to enter the building if it is not the right time.