EAD to H1b ,is it possible

usmanb

Registered Users (C)
Need advice please, following is my situation

- Company A, GC sponsoring, worked for three years, Feb/2002 to Mar/2005
- Joined Company B (contracting company)on H1b, Filed i-485(company A labor) on May/2007while still working for company B.
- Joined company C, where I was contracting through company B, as a permanent employee using EAD in Oct/2009
- When I joined company C my H1 was in pending status with company B for more than a year. Now last week my H1b got approved from company B, my previous employer is asking me to transfer H1b to company C, because he is going to cancel it very soon.
My questions are :
1..I am already working on EAD for company C, and about to file AC21. Should I talk to company C to transfer my H1? is it possible after using EAD?
2.. If company C agrees, is there any benefit of doing it ?
3.. If company C dont agree to transfer H1b, Should I request company B to not to cancel H1b, is there any benefit of doing it, is it worth even talking to them on this ?

PD: Oct/22/02 - ROW
Labor : Approved
i140 : Approved
i485: pending since May/2007

Thanks in Advance

Need advice please, following is my situation

- Company A, GC sponsoring, worked for three years, Feb/2002 to Mar/2005
- Joined Company B (contracting company)on H1b, Filed i-485(company A labor) on May/2007while still working for company B.
- Joined company C, where I was contracting through company B, as a permanent employee using EAD in Oct/2009
- When I joined company C my H1 was in pending status with company B for more than a year. Now last week my H1b got approved from company B, my previous employer is asking me to transfer H1b to company C, because he is going to cancel it very soon.
My questions are :
1..I am already working on EAD for company C, and about to file AC21. Should I talk to company C to transfer my H1? is it possible after using EAD?
---------------if you used EAD then H1 status is invalid from the date you used EAD for work . New employer cant file H1 transfer as you are not on valid H1 status.
2.. If company C agrees, is there any benefit of doing it ?

3.. If company C dont agree to transfer H1b, Should I request company B to not to cancel H1b, is there any benefit of doing it, is it worth even talking to them on this ?
-------------Only benefit is if you want to bring spouse on H4.

PD: Oct/22/02 - ROW
Labor : Approved
i140 : Approved
i485: pending since May/2007

Thanks in Advance

-------- File the AC21 request with C job offer letter. if they send RFE then they will ask lot of documents. you can take the help of company C lawyer to file AC21 so that lawyer can also send new G28 for your I-485.