EAD to H1

green4usa

Registered Users (C)
Dear Gurus,
My GC is filled under EB2. Now I got RFE for my I-140.

Me and my wife both got EAD. My wife was working with employer A on H1 and when we got EAD she change employer and started working with employer B on EAD.

Now I am worried if my I-140 denies then EAD will also be invalid.

My question is now can she transfer her H1 to new employer B? can she come back to H1 from EAD without H1 quota limit?

Appreciate your response.

green4usa,
Here is my situation. I have BSC(3)+MCM(2) degree and filed I-140 & I-485 concurrent at TSC. On 24th Sep they denied (No RFE before) I-140 & I-485 together along with dependents 485's. My wife had used her EAD last year but she also had her H4 valid. As per my knowledge, I was assuming that she has to leave US and re-enter using her H4. But, my attorney said "that is non-sense" and she is legal to stay without any change.

I was waiting for the I-140 denial notice all the time. Just today, my employer had received the notice and they informed me that the denial is due to EDUCATION. I am not sure what are the exact words they used. But, my Labor says Masters degree required. My education evaluation says that is equivalent to US masters.

I am on H1 - 6th year. My attorney is preparing to file MTR.

If you have any information, please share.
Thanks

phxhyd,
I am exactly in the same boat. 3 yr bsc+ 2yr mcm. Can you please let me know exact wordings for denial. Also did you submit evaluation of ur bsc as equivalent of bachelors in usa.