EAD status message.

avi_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
The status message on my EAD application changed today stating that they have approved the case and mailed in the approval notice.

Before this it was 'After approving your application we ordered you a new card. The card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready'.

Is this the sequence of messages we get when EAD application is approved.

I have not yet received my EAD card.

Yes. the first message shows the case has been approved and the card will be mailed when it's ready. Then the second msg tells you the card has been mailed. Usually you can get your card within a week after you see the second message. Hey, by the way, what service center did you file your EAD? It seems pretty quick. I filed my EAD renewal on 12/2/04, no update yet.

calmese said:
Yes. the first message shows the case has been approved and the card will be mailed when it's ready. Then the second msg tells you the card has been mailed. Usually you can get your card within a week after you see the second message. Hey, by the way, what service center did you file your EAD? It seems pretty quick. I filed my EAD renewal on 12/2/04, no update yet.

Mine was filed at VSC.
I am kind of wondering because the message says 'approval notice has been mailed.'Shouldnt it say 'card has been mailed'.
Is there a seperate approval notice along with the card or just the card?

avi_gc.

EAD Status Message

Hi All,

I ahve the same query.

The status message on my EAD application changed today stating that they have approved the case and mailed in the approval notice.

Before this it was 'After approving your application we ordered you a new card. The card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready'.

EAD Status Message

Hi All,

I have the same query.