EAD returned by Post office..pl advice

rock1

Registered Users (C)
hi ,

My EAD was returned back by the post office even thought my address hasnt changed..my wife's EAD was delivered.Today i get a email:
On October 12, 2004, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office because they could not deliver it. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

CAn i call and ask them to resend it?? if so which number do i call ..or do i have to do anything else...please advice..thanks

Non receipt of EAD

Rock1,

Same thing happened to my wife's EAD card. I spoke with customer service who informed that they would send another card. Still no word nor LUD change...they want us to call back after 30 days to check the status again..

Your next step would be to wait for 14 days to pass as they indicate in the approval and then call them and inform of the non receipt of the card.

Strange and weird are their ways....

rock1 said:
hi ,

My EAD was returned back by the post office even thought my address hasnt changed..my wife's EAD was delivered.Today i get a email:
On October 12, 2004, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office because they could not deliver it. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

CAn i call and ask them to resend it?? if so which number do i call ..or do i have to do anything else...please advice..thanks

i am also in same boat, i spoke to customer service, they'll mail once again to my friend's place which i gave in my 140/485 application