EAD renewals at national benefit centre

imawaiting

Registered Users (C)
Ok I think we need a EAD tracker for EAD filed into national benefit centre

485 Hartford (I think)

I know that alot of the district offices are no longer dealing with 485 and supporting documents and they transfering all 765 onto national benefit center

RD April 27th 2004
ND May 13th 2004
Biometrics May 2004
AP????
it says between 30 and 90 days but on there processing times it is Feb 2004

The processing times are broadly accurate. I waited 5 months for my EAD out of MSC, filed in January and received in early June. The only consolation you have is that the local office will still issue the iEAD.

File at the local office if at all possible. They can't be worse than MSC.

the case was filed into hartford but as of Feb 2004 they do not accept these cases anymore so they forward them onto MSC

help

I submitted my I-765 application to NYC and today receive letter from MSC regarding biometrics. What should I do next? Schedule for appointment for what? I mail in my EAD and not IEAD, still need to go for biometrics. What should I bring along?

Please advise

Thanks

all you need is the letter and photo ID it is pretty quick I went to New Rochelle there was a 1 hour time difference between me and my husband but they did us both together no problem, you have to call the 1800 # if you haven't done so already to schedule an appointment. they just take your finger photo and signature..

Once we call the 800 number, we can ask for any day we want? What about appointment after 1 month?

I am pretty sure they offered me 1st available appointment
but I expect it will delay your application..