EAD in NSC or Missouri center?

midwest

Registered Users (C)
Dose anyone know how long it is taking to get EAD from NSC? Also, can I apply EAD from local office in St. Louis with receipt of I485?

Your information will be very helpful and appreciated.

Midwest

You can apply at local INS st.louis office. you need to go there on wed or fri morning bet 8 and 3 pm. Most likely u get on the same day or definetly on next wed or fri.

ciraduri:

Thank you veru much for your information. I will post after I get the EAD.

Midwest

Got EAD from St. Louis local office Friday

I got my EAD from St. Louis local office with I-485 receipt notice. They accept application forms everyday, however they only issue EAD cards in Wed, Fri. from 12:00- 2:30 pm. The other thing I want to mention here is that you don't have to bring your pictures, they will take for you when they issue you the card without extra fee.

Midwest

You can also apply Advance Parole at local St Louis office.

Has anyone had the experience of getting an AP at St Louis office ? Please share your experience.

Thanks,

St.Louis

midwest? T-Rex?
Any more applicants from St.Louis ?
We can keep track of progress or lack of it here.

RD 03/06/02
ND 03/27/02

My RD is 10/01/01
ND 10/31/01
FP 05/23/02

Filed AP at local st louis office. No news yet.
Any one with experience at local st louis office please share.
Thanks.

T-Rex

Not sure if local St.Louis office issues AP.But I did get EADs on the same day at the St.Louis office.

EAD with I485 receipt?

I have concurrently filed I140/I485 and am waiting for receipt.

I thought that we have to wait for a 90 day period before going to the local St Louis office for EAD application (in case the EAD doesn't get mailed in 90 days).

Is it possible to get EAD immediately after getting I485 receipt?

Clarifications will be of help.

Tx.

Tx:

I think it possible to get EAD with your I-485 receipt. The officer didn't ask me if my I-140 was approved or not when she accepted my application. She only asked me the form I-765 and a copy of I-485 receipt, of course my check of $120.
So give it a try if you have to.

By the way, my I-485 RD: 11/04/02, ND: 11/08/02.

I am waiting for the appointment for fingerprinting. Does anyone have idea how long it takes to get that appointment?

midwest

Receipt date time

Thanks midwest.

By the way, can you tell me how long it took for you to get the I485 receipt after mailing in applications? My lawyer mailed it on Nov 13th...

My lawyer filed my I-485 application on Oct 15th while my I-140 was pending(its still pending) and the laywer just send me the receipt no. yesterday.
The online case status shows that my application was received on Nov 8th. So does that mean my RD is 11/08/02?
What's my ND?
Does the 180 day clock starts from RD?

Thanks.

arcs:

My application of I-485 was mailed on Nov. 1, Friday, and I received the receipt on Nov. 14. I would say it takes about two weeks to get the receipt.

midwest

arcs

You only need the I-485 receipt at the St.Louis INS office to get the EAD.They issue EADs on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Take a filled out EAD app form and the required fee along with you.

Interesting. I am going to give it a shot as soon as I get my I485 receipt which if I am really lucky could happen next week.

My lawyer has already sent in an application for EAD (I765) along with my I485/I140 application. What happens in this case?
Chances of creating problems?

Receipt Date

Arcs,

My lawyer mailed my concurrent applications on 31-Oct-02 at NSC. I am still waiting for I-140, I-485, EAD and AP receipt notices.

Some people says it will take 4-5 weeks to get the receipt for concurrent.

Hope this helps !

EAD from St.Louis Office

Dear Friends,

I am from St.Louis area RD : 4/9/01 and ND: 4/25/01 still waiting for an approval.

Till now myself and my wife got EAD's issued and renewed from local office same day but it looks like recently they have stopped doing this unless applicants 485 application is with the local office(A-file). I also read about this change on some immigration sites and my attorney confirmed this news. So this time I have to send my renewal application to NSC.

In case you have any recent experience or update on this it will be greatly appreciated as I need to get my EAD renewed soon.

Thx...

nsc_green_card,
Did you receive your RD yet? Can you let me know when you get it?

RD & ND

Arcs,

Yes. My lawyer received I-140, I-485, EAD and AP receipt notices. I spoke to my lawyer on the dates and she confirmed that
RD is 01-Nov-02 and ND is 21-Nov-02. ( Mailed all applications on 31-Oct-02).

Thanks