EAD filed on Nov 13th still not approved. Anybody in the same boat

jvk

Registered Users (C)
I filed my 3rd EAD on 11/13/2003. Still not approved. Called NCSC and spoke to a CIS. I told her the processing date right now is Dec 02 and my case was filed on Nov 13th and still not approved. She asked me to call back when the processing date reaches Dec 14th. One month after my RD, then only she can do a case status inquiry and forward it to TSC. Is this is normal. Does any one in the same boat, applied before Dec 02 and still not approved.

I-485 RD Sept, 01
I-485 ND Nov 5th, 01.

I am in same boat, no update on online status. This is my 3 EAD, the ND is Nov 12 2003.

I 485 Details
RD 09/01
ND 10/01

Manny PPl who filled Paper-EAD got approved 60-75 days. when I realized that E-EAD may have issue, like Photo/supporting Doc , and specially RFE ........ then I changed my mind.

Not sure .... but I had feelings...... not to E-File. But many ppl liked because they got Rpt$ quickly.... and because they typed on screen so its less chance for error......

Once I had Lost my I-140 RFE because they mistype address..and it was 3 painfull months for me to call call and just calll and wait............. thats why I decided to EFile my EAD renewal but changed mind when I read lot of RFE ppl were receiving.....

Anyway... I believe u have Interm-EAD from Local INS chance open... so wait till current date pass one week/14days.

if no response the days written on Recipt usually 90 days.. don't wait just go to local INS center and get Interm EAD.

Pray for u all.. and good luck

P.O.J

RD 03/03
No FP yet

Last edited by a moderator: