EAD envelop lost (including card)

iknev

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I Lost my EAD card envelope somehow, I realized only when, I started searching for my EAD renewal. I don't have even a copy of the EAD card/approval letter. :(

EAD : March 11, 2003 (RD), March 27, 2003(ND), May 14, 2003(AD).

I need help how to go about filing my EAD renewal. What are the documents, that I would be requiring. How can I do it.

I gave resignation to my company who had sponsored for my AOS, after the 6months period of PD, as per AC21 portability, now I am with the new company.

Please suggest.

Thanks to all

I think you lost the paper that came with your EAD if that is true you don’t have any problems to renew your EAD

You need to send:
Fill up form I-765, USCIS fees $120, copy of EAD front and back, 2 photographs, Copy of I-485 filing receipt if you have I-140 filing receipt or I-140 approval attach the copy of each

IF your service center is NSC or VSC also send Color copy of driving license and color copy of first page of passport that has your photograph, DOB, Name

For EAD renewal you don’t need any supporting document from past or new employer EAD is given to you based on Pending I-485 basis

Hi Ginnu,
Thanks for all the info.

I think you lost the paper that came with your EAD if that is true you don’t have any problems to renew your EAD
>>> True

Infact I do not have the copy of EAD (card/approval).

Can I still do it with Filling up form I-765, USCIS fees $120, copy of EAD front and back(>>>>don't have a copy), 2 photographs, Copy of I-485 filing receipt if you have I-140 filing receipt or I-140 approval attach the copy of each

IF your service center is NSC or VSC also send Color copy of driving license and color copy of first page of passport that has your photograph, DOB, Name.

Will this documentation will be sufficient enough. Please suggest.
Thanks