EAD Approved- AP wait?

jadoo85

Registered Users (C)
My EAD was approved today. Could somebody comment about AP approval after EAD approval. My mother is sick back home, and I need to make travel arrangements.

Is EAD and AP processed by same department?

Thanks

jadoo85

jadoo85 said:
My EAD was approved today. Could somebody comment about AP approval after EAD approval. My mother is sick back home, and I need to make travel arrangements.

Is EAD and AP processed by same department?

Thanks

jadoo85

Hooefully, you should get your AP approval soon.......may be in a day or two. Where did you file Service center?

Thanks hopefgc.

My case was filed at TSC.

I really need to go visit my mother, so hopefully I will get good news soon.

Jadoo85

Ead/ap

Did you E-file or Paper Based?
I e-filed and got my EAD approved but AP still waiting for approval.

NSC approves APs is about month these days. You can also try for emergency AP at local office for medical emergencies with documented proof.

Ead/ap

armie did you e-file EAD and AP or Paper Based?
I e-filed EAD and AP concurrently at NSC on Jan 16th , EAD got approved but no change in AP status.
Did you also experience the same armie

I e-Filed EAD/AP seperately.
AP filed on first week of Jan was approved 2 weeks ago, your AP should be approved in a week probably.
My EAD was filed last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my EAD on Feb 09. AP remains untouched...........................

Did you guys get EAD and AP approved simultaneously or are they processed/approved separately?

Thanks.

Jadoo85

EAD Approved- AP wait

My EAD was approved 10 days ago and still have not heard any news about AP.
Aren't both EAD and AP processed kind of simultaneously?

Does any body have to wait for AP after getting EAD approval?

jadoo85

I saw another LUD on my EAD today, but no message change. EAD was approved on Feb 08th.
Still no LUD or progress on AP?
Are there any new AP approvals from TSC?

Thanks.

Jadoo85

jadoo85 said:
I saw another LUD on my EAD today, but no message change. EAD was approved on Feb 08th.
Still no LUD or progress on AP?
Are there any new AP approvals from TSC?

Thanks.

Jadoo85

Hi Jadoo85,

Samething happened me, EAD/AP applied on Oct 1st 2005... EAD approved on Dec2nd 2005 and AP is still pending. AP LUDs are changed many times, finally they said it went to Security check dept and they can't even give Emergency AP in local office... I faxed expedite request 3 times, went to local office 3 times, contacted senator 3 times...but no use... I'm still waiting for my AP....

This sucks me and got frustrated...but what we can do....hummm...

Ap got approved

Hi My AP got approved today. RD for AP Jan 20th. It took one month. Still waiting for EAD.

hopeofgc,

I did papaer filing with very simple documentation. No cover letter, no color copies bla bla..But look at the situation, i really dont need AP. I need EAD. But my AP got approved before EAD :)