EAD & AP renewal

wws_ques

Registered Users (C)
Can someone tell me the specific steps to renew
EAD and AP? I did not find it in FAQ for EAD section.
I appreciate it very much in advance. My lawyer asked
for $300.

Can someone tell me the specific steps to renew
EAD and AP? I did not find it in FAQ for EAD section.
I appreciate it very much in advance. My lawyer asked
for $300.
FOR EAD:
1 fill up the form I-765 and sign
2 attach the USCIS fees check for $120
3 attach copy your I-485 filing receipt
4Photographs 2
5 If you have I-140 approved attach the copy of it (optional)
6 If filing for dependent spouse attach marriage certificate and her I-485 receipt
*** Write in the cover letter in bold FORM I-765 for Employment authorization Document (EAD) and write the document copies attached in order. Top of the cover letter write your Name, Pending I-485 # and your A # , DOB, and your present address. If your service center is NSC then also send the color copy of your driving license and first page pf your Passport that has your photo, DOB, PP # date of issue

Out side the envelope write in bold “FORM I-765 for Employment authorization Document (EAD) and mail it to service center

FOR AP:
Fill up the form I-131, fees $110 and all the above documents and same type of cover letter just change FORM I-31 for Advance Parole and out side the envelope also write the same form I-131 for advance parole

> *** Write in the cover letter in bold FORM I-765 for Employment
> authorization Document (EAD) and write the document copies attached
> in order. Top of the cover letter write your Name, Pending I-485 #

Can you tell me what "Write in the cover letter in bold FORM I-765 for Employment authorization Document (EAD) and write the document copies attached in order." exactly means?
Thanks.

Can you tell me what "Write in the cover letter in bold FORM I-765 for Employment authorization Document (EAD) and write the document copies attached in order." exactly means?
Thanks.

Originally posted by wws_ques

Thanks.

It means, have a cover letter with your application and your cover letter should have the information ginnu has given. To make it clear use a bold face font.

HTH
dyno

TO,
XYZ
Service center.

RE:FORM I-765 for Employment authorization Document (EAD)

DEAR Sir/Madam,
Please find the.............................

Your Name
Signature
Address

*** Write in the cover letter in bold FORM I-765 for Employment authorization Document (EAD) and write the document copies attached in order. Top of the cover letter write your Name, Pending I-485 # and your A # , DOB, and your present address.

Also is the Pending I-485 # the receipt number shown in my I485
receipt? Thanks a lot again.

Let me summarize my questions as follows:
1). Should I mail them a copy of my current EAD card? It is
not in the list. Thanks a lot.

2). *** Write in the cover letter in bold FORM I-765 for Employment authorization Document (EAD) and write the document copies attached in order. Top of the cover letter write your Name, Pending I-485 # and your A # , DOB, and your present address.

Is the Pending I-485 # the receipt number shown in my I485

3). When I renew my EAD how can I fill out the date(s) in item 11?
Thanks a lot.

2). *** Write in the cover letter in bold FORM I-765 for Employment authorization Document (EAD) and write the document copies attached in order. Top of the cover letter write your Name, Pending I-485 # and your A # , DOB, and your present address.

Thanks a lot.

------------- if it is EAD renewal then send the EAD copy of front and back

----- Yes, the pending I-485 #(if you don’t write it is not problem as you attach the I-485 reciept)
Thanks a lot.
If you got EAD earlier then write YES and write the service center name and date(when you got EAD that date is on your EAD, Card valid FROM…..)

EAD renewal

I am trying to do it my self and I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what to write in item 15(Current Immigration Status). I am currently using my EAD to work and my 485 is pending. Shall I write my status as EAD or 485 pending.

Thanks in advance.

My lawyer says if i renew those document then he will
terminate representaion for me and forward all requests
from NSC to me. I give up the idea now but appreciate
all helps from this borad.

radhakris
---- write I-485 pending OR ajustment of status pendin

wws_ques:
your lawyer is blackmailing you, no law says that EAD AP should be filed through lawyer only. Why did you go to him or told him that you are applying your self?