EAD and Daugther's Petition

blancjo14

I am on petition f3 Category and I already received my work authorization until 2014. I am under 245i. But my year is not current yet since F3 moves very slow. My year is 1994, which will take a few more years. However, one of my kids is turning 21. What forms do I need to submit? I am planning to do it on my own since our lawyer is charging aother 5K. I already paid the penalty for 245i. If I fill out the form I130, do I still need to file form I-485?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on petition f3 Category and I already received my work authorization until 2014. I am under 245i. But my year is not current yet since F3 moves very slow. My year is 1994, which will take a few more years. However, one of my kids is turning 21. What forms do I need to submit? I am planning to do it on my own since our lawyer is charging aother 5K. I already paid the penalty for 245i. If I fill out the form I130, do I still need to file form I-485?
Thanks.
I do not know much details on your entire scenario but if you file I-130 now that does require I-485 filing at one point of time. I am positive that you will get some other response too.