EAD and AP renewal in Philadelphia local office

wbxls

Registered Users (C)
My I485 case was transfered to Philadelphia local office in June. I need to renew my third EAD and AP this month. My lawyer told me that if i file the application to local office by myself, i must go there in person. I can not file by mail. Is this true? Thanks a lot.

You can apply by mail too

I went to apply for AP personally to Philly Office. I also took my wife's application, but she did not accompany me.

They refused to take my wife's application, because she was not present. But at the same time, Officer said you can mail her application.

I applied for EAD online.

I have applied online for EAD on 9/3/2003. I filled out the application online and paid $120 using the routing number on my checks. Then print the message on the screen as receipt. Then wait you receivea nother receipt in the mail in a week time. Then along with the online receipt and the official receipt in your hand call BCIS general number and make an aoppintment for the finger print and the photo at a local support center (not necessarily Philadelphia where my I-485 was transferred) in my case York, PA which was half an hour. Takes about 10-15 minutes at the appointment. Make sure you bring your Passport. I had not. The lady was upset that I showed up with dribers licence and company ID only.

Well, for the rest I do not know. I guess I have to wait...

If they accept online application for ead why can't we apply by mail to vsc.
Do they accept any idea please

thanks