EAD and AP approved in about 2 weeks

techieGuy

Registered Users (C)
I paper filed EAD and AP with VSC around Nov 16th . Got AP approved and EAD all in this week. What was weird was that I did not receive biometrics for EAD. My I-485 has been pending for 21 months now and this is my 3rd EAD and AP. I already received the AP in the mail, waiting for EAD. Website says to give it 30 days. Will see ?

Anyone else in the same situation ? Also I'm stuck on name check.
Anyone aware what FBI's processing at this time ,like are they clearing everyone from Dec 2004 or have they moved forward ?

Thanks

techieGuy said:
I paper filed EAD and AP with VSC around Nov 16th . Got AP approved and EAD all in this week. What was weird was that I did not receive biometrics for EAD. My I-485 has been pending for 21 months now and this is my 3rd EAD and AP. I already received the AP in the mail, waiting for EAD. Website says to give it 30 days. Will see ?

Anyone else in the same situation ? Also I'm stuck on name check.
Anyone aware what FBI's processing at this time ,like are they clearing everyone from Dec 2004 or have they moved forward ?

Thanks

No boimetrics needed for paper based.

That is correct. No biometrics , just straight approval and the online status says they ordered a new card.