E3 rejected

mkbonline

I am Australian citizen as of Aug 2014. Migrated to Australia from India in 2010 as PR. My LCA from Capgemini was approved in Dec 2014. During interview the visa officer asked to submitted updated employment letter carrying details of client name and client location (under 221(g)). He did not went into details about my education as well my australian ties (as E3 is non-immigrant visa). I have sent updated employment letter along with details of client name and client name few days ago and today recieved a rejection mail saying

"This is to inform you that you have been found ineligible for a nonimmigrant visa under Section 214(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act. A denial under Section 214(b) means that you were not able to demonstrate that your intended activities in the United States would be consistent with the classification of the nonimmigrant visa for which you applied.

While nonimmigrant visa classifications each have their own unique requirements, one requirement shared by many of the nonimmigrant visa categories is for the applicant to demonstrate that he/she has a residence in a foreign country which he/she has no intention of abandoning. Applicants usually meet this requirement by demonstrating that they have strong ties overseas that indicate that they will return to a foreign country after a temporary visit to the United States. Such ties include professional, work, school, family, or social links to a foreign country. You have not demonstrated that you have the ties that will compel you to return to your home country after your travel to the United States.

Today’s decision cannot be appealed. However, you may reapply at any time. If you decide to reapply, you must submit a new application form and photo, pay the visa application fee again, and make a new appointment to be interviewed by a consular officer. If you choose to reapply, you should be prepared to provide information that was not presented in your original application, or to demonstrate that your circumstances have changed since that application. "

I have strong ties with australia

1. Property and Bank accounts
2. Elder brother and his family is Australian citizen and been in Australia for last 10 years
3. My E3 application did not included my spouse and kids so more ties till they are in Australia

My questions

1. Are above proofs sufficient ? What else can be provided?
2. Is is better to re-apply E3 immediately or should I wait for some time?
3. Is it better to re-apply using same company or apply through different company (meaning new LCA)

regard
Manish

I don't think you have enough ties with Australia. Having an Australian account doesn't demonstrate enough ties. Additionally they wont consider your senior sibling status of aus resident as solid ties . I accept the vast majority of your relatives are in India so they will surmise that you have more solid ties with India then Australia.

How did your application go ???

I am Australian citizen as of Aug 2014. Migrated to Australia from India in 2010 as PR. My LCA from Capgemini was approved in Dec 2014. During interview the visa officer asked to submitted updated employment letter carrying details of client name and client location (under 221(g)). He did not went into details about my education as well my australian ties (as E3 is non-immigrant visa). I have sent updated employment letter along with details of client name and client name few days ago and today recieved a rejection mail saying

"This is to inform you that you have been found ineligible for a nonimmigrant visa under Section 214(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act. A denial under Section 214(b) means that you were not able to demonstrate that your intended activities in the United States would be consistent with the classification of the nonimmigrant visa for which you applied.

While nonimmigrant visa classifications each have their own unique requirements, one requirement shared by many of the nonimmigrant visa categories is for the applicant to demonstrate that he/she has a residence in a foreign country which he/she has no intention of abandoning. Applicants usually meet this requirement by demonstrating that they have strong ties overseas that indicate that they will return to a foreign country after a temporary visit to the United States. Such ties include professional, work, school, family, or social links to a foreign country. You have not demonstrated that you have the ties that will compel you to return to your home country after your travel to the United States.

Today’s decision cannot be appealed. However, you may reapply at any time. If you decide to reapply, you must submit a new application form and photo, pay the visa application fee again, and make a new appointment to be interviewed by a consular officer. If you choose to reapply, you should be prepared to provide information that was not presented in your original application, or to demonstrate that your circumstances have changed since that application. "

2. Elder brother and his family is Australian citizen and been in Australia for last 10 years
3. My E3 application did not included my spouse and kids so more ties till they are in Australia

My questions

3. Is it better to re-apply using same company or apply through different company (meaning new LCA)

regard
Manish

My questions

regard
Manish