• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Lawsuits

TheKey

***A thread for people who plan on/or have joined a lawsuit to discuss their DV2021 cases.***

Thank you Mom for the answer. I understand that if my case does not become current on the visa bulletin then there is nothing lawyers can do. However, considering my case is EU29XXX and I am not from Schengen's banned country, would you recommend me to participate in the lawsuit? Britsimon in his last video did mention that it will be wise to take part in this lawsuit.

Thank you in advance
Apart from not being in a Schengen/banned area, you need to consider how your local embassy is doing with DV2021 cases. If there are 6000 selectees in your embassy and they haven’t started processing, then you might find lawsuits useful. But if your embassy has 50 selectees and they have started processing, then joining a lawsuit at this point might not make sense.

But like @Sm1smom said, it’s all up to you to decide. I think @SusieQQQ has also mentioned something about your risk appetite.

@TheKey I think you have summed it up very well. People also need to remember that the lawsuit will ONLY help you if your case becomes current so it's obviously a gamble. If you have spent the money and your case never becomes current, it won't ever benefit you.

To check how many cases are usually being processed on a yearly basis, go to https://dvcharts.xarthisius.xyz/ and then click on "Choose en embassy". It won't make a lot of sense for 2020 and 2021 but just to give you an idea.

Hi, I have a question regarding the new lawsuit. I was trying to fill the form and couldnt help but notice, that there is nowhere a place where I can mention my derivative, and also there is a field where they require "KCC number (if you have one)", anyone knows what number is this? Tnx in advance.

hi simona there is a field that you must fill about you and your situation here you can mention your derivatives , regarding for the kcc number they meant your case number EXAMPLE ASXXXXXXX

Hi thank you for your answer.
I have one more urgent question, what should I write here while completing the lawsuit form, in the field for Billing Address?
My Address or the Lawyers Address? Because if I write my address, I don't have my country to choose in the field "Bill to State".
Capture.PNG

I have joined the lawsuit but I couldn't find my name in the list of plaintiffs. Is it alright?
1618387304345.png

Could you Pl tell me how you can check the list of the plaintiffs, I want to check my name, I am also a plaintiff
Thanks
HI L t said, I have checked the names, only they put few names of the plaintiffs so if you paid and you have the receipt received so your name will be included, don't worry

HI L t said, I have checked the names, only they put few names of the plaintiffs so if you paid and you have the receipt received so your name will be included, don't worry
Thanks Antoine. Actually, I couldn't believe that only 13 plaintiffs have been included in this lawsuit.

Hi all!
How do you think, is it worth it to join the Goh v. Blinken case? it costs $2k, that's a lot..
It seems Curtis Morrison's firm is going to place their lawsuit pretty soon, and the initial fee will be about $500, maybe it's a good idea to wait for this one?

I still have a tiny hope to receive an interview invitation without all those lawsuits.. :rolleyes: