• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2020 selectees . All regions in Egypt

Peince

This thread is for all DV2020 selectees living in Egypt , and will probably have interviews in Cairo , regardless of regions . Let's us share infos and experiences here , to help each other .

Please report if any one in Egypt ( any region ) had received email from KCC , and if any one knows of how are the DV processes at the USA CAIRO embassy .

CN: 2020EU6**** , Interview: Cairo , i received nothing yet , i am searching for Egyptian selectees everywhere to share info and help each others but i found nobody , i don't know where the hell the 5000 selectees gone :) , anyway i have a wahtsapp group with 2 members , so if you wanna join send me xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
CN: 2020EU6**** , Interview: Cairo , i received nothing yet , i am searching for Egyptian selectees everywhere to share info and help each others but i found nobody , i don't know where the hell the 5000 selectees gone :) , anyway i have a wahtsapp group with 2 members , so if you wanna join send me xxxxxxx
Yea , I'm wondering too where are all the selectees in Egypt , 5000 Egyptians and many others from all regions , who live in Egypt and will surely have their interviews in Egypt . Maybe we have to wait for a few weeks/months . I'm 2020AF56xxx .

many egyptians are likely playing their cards close to their chests , heehehe
xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
many egyptians are likely playing their cards close to their chests , heehehe
message me your phone number to contact on whats app which is more easier

We don’t approve utilization of this forum to recruit people into personal or private groups. Open sharing is what we encourage to ensure everyone is getting the right guidance/information they need. Your post with your email/contact info therefore has been edited accordingly.

LOL - with a population of around 100 million people and only 5000 being DV winners how would you find the others?

LOL - with a population of around 100 million people and only 5000 being DV winners how would you find the others?

It's simple logic Simon , any selectee searching the web gonna only find britsimonsays.com and this forum, so both sites are like panels for people to regroup and help each others.

For example , i am following a sudanian group having many many selectees from 2020 with wide range of case numbers from 3xx to 60xxx, and also an Algerian group with the same criteria , so here are two few bunch of people succeeded to recruit in the whole big 100 million world :D

Anyway the only thing that really surprises me is that many of them are sharing your theories about the holes , your guesses about 2020 visa-bulletin as if they have invented them even without mentioning you :D

I do agree with mom about the idea of sharing informations/expériences here . I believe it's better to discuss everything here than on a private group .

Actually I could only find infos and people to share anything about DV in Simon's blog and here . I searched on Facebook and Twitter but they still guide me to Simon accounts there . That was one reason I created this thread , hopping that many 2020Dv winners will join so that we can help each other

It's simple logic Simon , any selectee searching the web gonna only find britsimonsays.com and this forum, so both sites are like panels for people to regroup and help each others.

For example , i am following a sudanian group having many many selectees from 2020 with wide range of case numbers from 3xx to 60xxx, and also an Algerian group with the same criteria , so here are two few bunch of people succeeded to recruit in the whole big 100 million world :D

Anyway the only thing that really surprises me is that many of them are sharing your theories about the holes , your guesses about 2020 visa-bulletin as if they have invented them even without mentioning you :D

So Mom and Susie, we have achieved our evil plan of world domination! <Evil laugh>

So Mom and Susie, we have achieved our evil plan of world domination! <Evil laugh>

To Evil Plan of World Domination!!!

giphy.gif

You have surely achieved your plan . And we're now all worry for the second plan on when will you start charging us for the guidance you provide

Now I see the moderators are here . May I please ask you how can I change my profile name here in the forum ? It is supposed to be Prince , not Peince . Thank you

Now I see the moderators are here . May I please ask you how can I change my profile name here in the forum ? It is supposed to be Prince , not Peince . Thank you

I don't think we can change that. You will forever be known as the "Peince of Egypt".

Comon on Simon its easy !
All You have to do is to mail the KCC to unlock the forum here and change the man’s nickname :D:D
Lol you see , I think the KCC ( Simon ) is trying to make it harder on me , due to my high case number , maybe