• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2011 - filling form dsp-122 field rank order number

janetgal

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I didn't get a notification letter but i checked on dvlottery.state.gov/esc for dv 2011 and i won. I contacted KCC and i was told the case number or bar code sheet of paper is not important though they said my application will be checked and confirmed once i sent back all the forms to them.

1. Will they give me my case number once they confirm my application?

2. I will not write case number on the papers or at the back of my photograph. Will they be able to match all my information?

3. How can i contact them regarding my application since i don't have my case number right now?

4. In DSP-122, question number says "Rank Order Number or Case Number". What should I put in this field?

Hi Janetgal,
I did not get my 1st NL, but my status online tells me I am a selectee and I've aready sent my forms to kcc. As u can see from my signature below, reads CN: waiting. I was also sent the same msg u were sent by Kcc. If you've sent the forms already, wait for about 3-5 wks before u contact Kcc. I believe once they confirm receipt of our forms, they'll surely give u case #. Dön't worry about writing CN at the back of the photographs, kcc will use ur information such as full name, dob and country of birth to retrieve your record. With
"Rank Order Number or Case Number" put 'Unknown' there, since u don't know your CN. Hope it helps. Peace! Benniit.

Hi,

I didn't get a notification letter but i checked on dvlottery.state.gov/esc for dv 2011 and i won. I contacted KCC and i was told the case number or bar code sheet of paper is not important though they said my application will be checked and confirmed once i sent back all the forms to them.

1. Will they give me my case number once they confirm my application?

2. I will not write case number on the papers or at the back of my photograph. Will they be able to match all my information?

3. How can i contact them regarding my application since i don't have my case number right now?

4. In DSP-122, question number says "Rank Order Number or Case Number". What should I put in this field?