• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023

BNTE01

Hey Guys,
I made a mistake while I fill the DV260 form. my passport has 10 years validity. because I got this outside my country, I had to renew it after 5 years and they renewed it one day short to the original date. my question is that is it possible to change this information after submit the DV260? I have submitted with the original date and realised it later. please help me!!

Hey Guys,
I made a mistake while I fill the DV260 form. my passport has 10 years validity. because I got this outside my country, I had to renew it after 5 years and they renewed it one day short to the original date. my question is that is it possible to change this information after submit the DV260? I have submitted with the original date and realised it later. please help me!!
Whats your case number? Mine is AF18k

A question and maybe an answer qualified as a hope or not. Since the start of the DV 2023 draw, I have checked almost weekly if I have been selected and each time I receive the same message, although the data entered are correct each time. What do you think? Thanks! This is the message...
Warning:The information entered is not valid.

Please review the Confirmation Number, your Last/Family Name, and Year of Birth to ensure you have entered them exactly as they appear on your DV Confirmation Page, including punctuation.

Several characters are often confused:
0 = zero, O = letter 'O', 1 = one, I = letter 'I' (like 'Ice'), 5 = five, S = letter 'S', 6 = six, G = letter 'G', 8 = eight, B = letter 'B'

A question and maybe an answer qualified as a hope or not. Since the start of the DV 2023 draw, I have checked almost weekly if I have been selected and each time I receive the same message, although the data entered are correct each time. What do you think? Thanks! This is the message...
Warning:The information entered is not valid.

Please review the Confirmation Number, your Last/Family Name, and Year of Birth to ensure you have entered them exactly as they appear on your DV Confirmation Page, including punctuation.

Several characters are often confused:
0 = zero, O = letter 'O', 1 = one, I = letter 'I' (like 'Ice'), 5 = five, S = letter 'S', 6 = six, G = letter 'G', 8 = eight, B = letter 'B'
1. Are you certain you are entering just your last name, and not the full name? This tends to be one of the common issue for folks reporting similar problem.
2. Maybe there's an error with the birth year you submitted?

1. Are you certain you are entering just your last name, and not the full name? This tends to be one of the common issue for folks reporting similar problem.
2. Maybe there's an error with the birth year you submitted?
Thanks! I did not expect you to answer me with such promptness. So how is it fair? Just the last name or the first and last name?

Thanks! I did not expect you to answer me with such promptness. So how is it fair? Just the last name or the first and last name?
1. How is what fair?
2. How about you answer the question I previously asked you? What have you been putting in the name section, your last name (also known as surname/family name), or your full name?

? This is a strange question considering you copied and pasted above the actual instructions of what name to enter.

1. How is what fair?
2. How about you answer the question I previously asked you? What have you been putting in the name section, your last name (also known as surname/family name), or your full name?
I put the first name and last name, including the comma, as it appears in the application.

I put the first name and last name, including the comma, as it appears in the application.
And that is why the system keeps telling you the information you’ve provided isn’t valid. Read the instructions carefully and follow what it says which is to enter your last name. The instruction does not say to enter full name like you’ve been doing.