• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 / CN ~ 10.000 EUR / Interview schedule

Hello!

I’ve a question, my case number is eligible since the beginning of Jan but I didn’t receive any email, should I write something to the KCC asking them to review my DV 260?

My number is a bit above 10.000, do you know if anyone in Europe with an higher CN was contacted?

Thanks

That's a bit late imo so you might have to wait. Otherwise, contact KCC and ask if your DS-260 has been processed and/or if they need extra info from you. I submitted mine in May I think and didn't get any info until my case was current.
What was approximately your case number? And did you already do your interview?

I got the results in May but I didn’t have any address, that’s why I was late, but now I’m a bit worried. I’ve already collected al the docs and visits results and I sent an email to KCC but they replied saying “we can’t give you info about the interview”

What was approximately your case number? And did you already do your interview?

I got the results in May but I didn’t have any address, that’s why I was late, but now I’m a bit worried. I’ve already collected al the docs and visits results and I sent an email to KCC but they replied saying “we can’t give you info about the interview”
You should not ask info about the interview but about the status of your "processing" ie if your DS-260 is complete and has been processed. My interview is soon (I wish days could go by faster) and my case number is below 30K. Note I am not from the EU but will interview in the EU