DV 2020

I am on a F1 visa right now and I got selected for the DV 2020. But recently I got academically dismissed from my university and they terminated my SEVIS. I applied to a two year college and they said they are willing to accept me and I have to do the F1 reinstatement process. I checked the webiste of DV and saw that USCIS will ask for my visa photocopy. I wanted to know if there will be any affect on my DV process due to reinstatement? And what are my chances of getting DV?

Case num: AS00004XXX

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Reinstate F1 ASAP if you want to adjust status here or do CP back home. There will be issue if you are out of status just like me :) Your visa will be current around Dec 2019-January 2020.

Have you been out of status?
My uni said they haven't terminated my SEVIS but they are going to terminate my SEVIS anytime soon. It is going to be almost a month since I got the academic dismissal mail. Right now I am applying to a community college so that I can reinstate my F1 as soon as I can.

SusieQQQ

My uni said they haven't terminated my SEVIS but they are going to terminate my SEVIS anytime soon. It is going to be almost a month since I got the academic dismissal mail. Right now I am applying to a community college so that I can reinstate my F1 as soon as I can.
If at any stage you go out of status you are ineligible for AOS.