• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV- 2018 - Second Draw

so sick of trying for this for years and not getting it and people that apply one time get it. annoying. why even bother

It's a lottery. It's random. That's what happens. If it annoys you to not win a lottery with a 1% chance of winning then yes maybe you shouldn't bother to enter. If you don't enter you can guarantee you won't win.

It's a lottery. It's random. That's what happens. If it annoys you to not win a lottery with a 1% chance of winning then yes maybe you shouldn't bother to enter. If you don't enter you can guarantee you won't win.

very Well said. LoL

This.

It is my hobby to participate in a contest. I managed to win Mechwarrior 4 (long time ago), and Ipad Mini 4 (early this year), some movie tickets (also this year) out of contest. Usually for something I always buy (favourite orange drink, computer magazine, facebook reply and win).

Its all luck... will try again this October...