• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Lottery Winners From Jordan and Middle East

EYW979

Registered Users (C)
Post here if you were selected for DV 2012 and you are from Jordan or any Middle East country

Hi every one
i want share all of you in this thread my case number is very high 2012AS00073XXX and as i been searching for the last week we have two very important issues her:
1- according to the last 5 years of visa bulletin all the cases will be current in SEPTEMBER of the next year (2012) so don`t worry to much regarding this issue and may be August.
2- This Year is very Special because all of know that they select the winners two times first time around 22000 person selected and then they been canceled so i assume they issue 22000 case numbers and theoretical they can not use the same number twice for the new winners but lets wait and see the coming visa bulletin it will clarify for us more.

Any one need help its free of charge just post your question her and you get the answer as soon as possible

seems like most of the winners from middle east have number 50K - 70K

Lets try to collect winners from middle east as much as we can in this thread to figure out more about the Case numbers, again i thought the 7/2012 winners they start case number from after 22k lets wait the VB and it will clarify this theory

Any winners from Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Yemen, Iraq, Palestine IRAN, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, BAHRAIN, LEBANON please post her add you information so can share our experiance

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone,
As you can see I am from Yemen. I will be glad to fallow this thread. :) good job EYW979 to start this thread. about the Case Numbers this year, im sure they are different this year than before but how? we will see how after about a week from now.

hello everyone,
As you can see I am from Yemen. I will be glad to fallow this thread. :) good job EYW979 to start this thread. about the Case Numbers this year, im sure they are different this year than before but how? we will see how after about a week from now.

Welcome xrj in our thread keep follow us

Welcome Mehi in our Thread can you please mention which country from middle east you are ? i am from Jordan

I'm from Iran where you didn't mentioned in your previous post as a middle east country, but we live in the same region. don't bother yourself...

I'm from Iran where you didn't mentioned in your previous post as a middle east country, but we live in the same region. don't bother yourself...

I am so sorry its my mistake and not intentionally mistake forgive me i forgot also to mention UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, BAHRAIN, LEBANON

Fee

High I am Egyptian but live in K.S.A and I am confused with the fees. Do I have to pay about $800 for each family member????

High I am Egyptian but live in K.S.A and I am confused with the fees. Do I have to pay about $800 for each family member????

Welcome Belos yes the immigration fees is 440$(Diversity Visa Lottery fee (per person applying as a DV lottery selectee)+305 $(ther immigrant visa applications (including Diversity Visa applicants)+74 $(Immigrant visa security surcharge (per person applying for any immigrant visa category)=819 $ for each family member

440+305+74= 819 $ For each family member
this will pay on the interview time not now.

Questions about form DSP-122

Hi all,

I'm a winner from Jordan. Number 18***. I'm currently a student in the states so I will do the AOS. I have some questions, thank you in advance.

1) My full name consists of four parts, my middle name on the visa and on the I20 is the second and third part. What's my middle initial? Is it the first letter of my second and third name? Which makes it two letters?

2) I worked on-campus on a job that DOES NOT require 2 years of experience, is it okay if I answer question 7 no?

3) Do I need to write my name on the back of the two pictures?

I'm sorry I really suck at filling forms. So help is appreciated. I hope I'm not late. Please if you're not sure of the answers, tell me that you're not sure.

Hi all,

I'm a winner from Jordan. Number 18***. I'm currently a student in the states so I will do the AOS. I have some questions, thank you in advance.

1) My full name consists of four parts, my middle name on the visa and on the I20 is the second and third part. What's my middle initial? Is it the first letter of my second and third name? Which makes it two letters?

2) I worked on-campus on a job that DOES NOT require 2 years of experience, is it okay if I answer question 7 no?

3) Do I need to write my name on the back of the two pictures?

I'm sorry I really suck at filling forms. So help is appreciated. I hope I'm not late. Please if you're not sure of the answers, tell me that you're not sure.

Welcome RoronoaZoro in our thread
Regarding the first Question its not big deal if you wrote the full name or two letters with dot between the two letters its OK and even if you forgot also not problem my brother when he won his first name in was(I) letter but in fact i his passport was (E) so they corrected in the interview time.
Question 2 they really need one of three things that you have High school Degree at least and you have that so don`t worry about the work experience my brother was new graduate he put NO and he is in USA now so since you have degree its OK
Question 3 its not big deal also if you attached the picture to the form its OK without writing your name its OK in the interview time they will double check and already they have your picture in there data base when you applied in the interview time take with you also picture in case.

DO NOT FORGET SEND 440 $ TO DOS(Department Of State ) so they process your application since you are doing AOS the link(http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4763.html)

Mail Payments To:

U.S. Department of State
Diversity Visa Program
P.O. Box 979079
St. Louis, Missouri 63197-9000

DV Program Case Number: _______________________________________

Selectee Surname ______________________________________________

Selectee Given Name ___________________________________________

Address ______________________________________________________

City: State: Zip Code: ____________________________________________

Payment for ____________ persons adjusting status in the U.S. (Number of Persons)

Total Amount enclosed ____________________ (Fee amount times the number of persons adjusting status in the U.S.)

I think its better to write your name and case number lightly in pencile in the back of the photoes. Just in case even tho i dont think its very important. :)

Thank you for your quick reply. I have couple more questions, again thanks in advance.
1) is my number high or am I in the safe side?
2) I read that I shouldn't send the payment right now and I should wait for the Cletter from KCC. Is that correct?
3) Dsp 122 question 4, is it ok if I just write BCIS or do I have to write some address?
4) is it ok if I start from high school or should I start before that, when filling education info question 6?
5) I'm currently phd student, should I just fill education until my masters or should I write my phd school? And if I do have to write my phd, what should I write in to mm-yy field, I'll graduate in 2014?

Thanks

Thank you for your quick reply. I have couple more questions, again thanks in advance.
1) is my number high or am I in the safe side?
2) I read that I shouldn't send the payment right now and I should wait for the Cletter from KCC. Is that correct?
3) Dsp 122 question 4, is it ok if I just write BCIS or do I have to write some address?
4) is it ok if I start from high school or should I start before that, when filling education info question 6?
5) I'm currently phd student, should I just fill education until my masters or should I write my phd school? And if I do have to write my phd, what should I write in to mm-yy field, I'll graduate in 2014?

Thanks
According to the previous Visa bulletin 2011 like your number may be will be Current in April next year
Question Number 2 this payment is very important to process your application even if you did not receive letter from KCC yet still you can send the payment BUT remember when your case will be current you have to be legally in the USA so if your visa and I-20 will expired before your case will become current this will affect your case so you have to be careful.
Question 3 its OK when you receive your letter from KCC they mention which Immigration Office you have to continue
Question 4 usually we start from last to the first but its not big deal and you can mention PHD start date and write to (present) if you forgot to mention no problem .