• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2008 Sudan

anwarmaj

Registered Users (C)
Please I need some help in my current situation?
I'm a Sudanese male living in Saudi Arabia, married and have three childs (all male)?
I registered for DV 2008, is it necessary to apply for the visa with all my family members?

dv2007/sudanese winner

اخي العزيز يمكن ان اساعدك انا 2007 اولا املا الملفين اللي عندك بدقة وثانيا اهم شيء ماتعمل مكان المقابلة الرياض افضل لك القاهرة لان الرياض وابوظبي عندهم حاجة اسمها
additional administrative processing
بعد المقابلة ماتنتهي حاجة مفتوحة مامعروف نهايتها
ده ايميلي يمكن نتراسل

Last edited by a moderator:
any winner from Sudan

If you are a DV2008 winner from Sudan please Write you email So we can help each other

I Know you well Hish

Dear mnatig@hotmail.com, I'm glad to tell you that I know you very well, I mean personally you was in my hotmail messenger and we have talked together by mobile several times when you was in Madeina Mounawara. Congratulations and I hope that we will communicate soon.

Administrative processing =security check .....Will be done for all Sudanese where ever they do visa processing sine they on the terrorist list ………dose not depend on the embassy… please correct me if I am wrong :eek: :confused:

still no winners from Sudan in this forum

Hi every body I didn't see any winner from Sudan for DV2008 until now in this forum, if you are a winner submit a message so the others will know it the time for NL

it is clear that africans didn't have much portion in DV2008

I read almost of threads in this forum and I observe that only Nigerians and Moroccans are receiving NL's am I right?

salam Anwar,

aits good to see that you people communicating with each other so, well. i would like to know what is this NL means

@asma ..

NL = Notification Letters..
it notify us that we win the dvlottery, and inform us to prepare all the necessary documents for the interview.

NL not received yet

Hi everybody still no Sudanese get a notification letter, congratulation for those get the NL and wishes for the other.

hiiii

hiiiiiiiiii anwarmaj

Iam Sudanese also, recieved NL sicne May 2007 & still waiting for the Second Letter.
but I don't know what is this meaning : (Administrative processing)
my email : sudani2/hotmail