• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2008 and email notification

I612

Registered Users (C)
I have been told that some have got email notification of successful DV application this year. I didn't get any myself.

Anybody else getting an email when you submit a GC lottery application this year?

i did not recive any emails

i did not recived any emails on appling for 2007 or on appling for 2008
even when i winn 2007 i did not recieve any email

DOS system is capable of sending e-mail but there is no current policy in place for this practice.They might do it in future...As long as you get the submission confirmation at the end you are fine.

I filed DV 2008 for couple of my friends.

Jugnu

when filling out the dv lottery form, under the email address it says that they will not send us an email, but they might start sending emails in the future, but definitely not for the year 2008. im doing for kenya, does n e 1 know where i can find out how many ppl applied for the 2007 dv and how many got it or something like tht? also if u paid some other website to send the application for u, then they might send u an email, but some sites are just there to take ur money, and they say they submitted ur application, but u dont find out if they did, because when u dont win they dont send u anything by mail. so i used the government website. it is www.dvlottery.state.gov so u guys keep posting here when you get something by mail or email for the 2008 dv, and ill do the same if i do. i dunno, im wondering wht my chances r for kenya. can n e 1 help me?? :)