• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

blueberryking

Hello Guys!

I just applied for DV-2022, and I see it was successful in the end. Then I get the confirmation number and print all information. But I didn't close the webpage yet. Then I click the backspace on the internet browser because I want to enter for my other friend's information for DV-2022. But after I click backspace the website shows me that:

'The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.'

I didn't submit any information again or add new information, I just keep click 'back' on the internet browser after I submit my DV-2022. But then I get this message from the website. Did I be disqualified for DV-2022?

Hello Guys!

I just applied for DV-2022, and I see it was successful in the end. Then I get the confirmation number and print all information. But I didn't close the webpage yet. Then I click the backspace on the internet browser because I want to enter for my other friend's information for DV-2022. But after I click backspace the website shows me that:

'The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.'

I didn't submit any information again or add new information, I just keep click 'back' on the internet browser after I submit my DV-2022. But then I get this message from the website. Did I be disqualified for DV-2022?
No, it said it did not accept another entry. And now you’ve learned you need to start an entire new entry for a new person.

Upon submitting my entry, instead of the "success page" (with confirmation number etc), I got the connection reset page, twice, using Chrome.
Then I switched to Firefox and got the "success page"; will those 2 previous attempts somehow disqualify me?

Upon submitting my entry, instead of the "success page" (with confirmation number etc), I got the connection reset page, twice, using Chrome.
Then I switched to Firefox and got the "success page"; will those 2 previous attempts somehow disqualify me?

No

Hello Guys!

I have same situation?? I will disqualified ?? Please help me

I just applied for DV-2024, and I see it was successful in the end. Then I get the confirmation number and print all information. But I didn't close the webpage yet. Then i mistakely clicked reload page in internet browser then it shows ,
'The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.' I didn't submit any information again or add new information, i just mistakely clicked reload page in internet browser..please reply??? Did I be disqualified for DV?

I just applied for DV-2024, and I see it was successful in the end. Then I get the confirmation number and print all information. But I didn't close the webpage yet. Then i mistakely clicked reload page in internet browser then it shows 'The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.' I didn't submit any information again or add new information, i just mistakely clicked reload page in internet browser..please reply??? Did I be disqualified for DV?

I just applied for DV-2024, and I see it was successful in the end. Then I get the confirmation number and print all information. But I didn't close the webpage yet. Then i mistakely clicked reload page in internet browser then it shows 'The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.' I didn't submit any information again or add new information, i just mistakely clicked reload page in internet browser..please reply??? Did I be disqualified for DV?

You literally just posted exactly the same thing as the original post in this thread, which was answered already!

Hello Guys!

I just applied for DV-2024, and I see it was successful in the end. Then I get the confirmation number and print all information. But I didn't close the webpage yet. Then I click the backspace on the internet browser because I want to enter for my wife information for DV-2024. But after I click backspace the website shows me that:

I didn't submit any information again or add new information, I just keep click 'back' on the internet browser after I submit my DV-2024. But then I get this message from the website. Did I be disqualified for DV-2024?

Last edited:
I just applied for DV-2024, and I see it was successful in the end. Then I get the confirmation number and print all information. But I didn't close the webpage yet. Then I click the backspace on the internet browser because I want to enter for my wife information for DV-2024. But after I click backspace the website shows me that:

I didn't submit any information again or add new information, I just keep click 'back' on the internet browser after I submit my DV-2024. But then I get this message from the website. Did I be disqualified for DV-2024?
Please read the posts above yours.

Heey guys, this is 2022, i hope you doing so well, and this situation has happened to me lately, does some of you guys been in this situation and has been selected in the lottery at that time??? Please answer guys

Hi, after successful application for this year's dv lottery program, I pressed the back button on my browser and then the retry button on the dv screen just to check if I had fully completed my application and hadn't left anything out, but then I got the message 'The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted'. Does this mean that my application has been terminated and I am no longer eligible, even though I didn't fill out another new form during the application session?

Hi, after successful application for this year's dv lottery program, I pressed the back button on my browser and then the retry button on the dv screen just to check if I had fully completed my application and hadn't left anything out, but then I got the message 'The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted'. Does this mean that my application has been terminated and I am no longer eligible, even though I didn't fill out another new form during the application session?
You need to read the rest of the thread. The original post in this thread is the same question and was answered, then 3 other people right above you also asked the same question and it was answered.

Fine. Though you should have made it more clear. The idea is that everytime you finish a successful application, a session has ended and refreshing the page sets off the quoted alert message. Filling out an entirely new entry form with existing details and submitting it should be the disqualifying factor. The analytics should also be able to determine whoever deliberately made duplicate entries through their website interaction history and the submitted authentication codes.

Last edited:
Fine. Though you should have made it more clear. The idea is that everytime you finish a successful application, a session has ended and refreshing the page sets off the quoted alert message. Filling out an entirely new entry form with existing details and submitting it should be the disqualifying factor. The analytics should also be able to determine whoever deliberately made duplicate entries through their website interaction history and the submitted authentication codes.
The last line makes me think maybe you didn’t really read the responses properly.

Telling us your opinion on how they should conduct it doesn’t change anything, maybe suggest it to the Dept of State.