Duplicate Birth Certificate - Chennai - Need Agent Details

dhanda_2000

My birth certificate is damaged and I need to get a duplicate birth certificate to apply for I-485.

Currently, I'm in USA. My parents can't go to register office, I need some agents help to apply for duplicate birth certificate and help in notarizing affidavit.

I would appreciate if anyone can give reliable agency contact details in Chennai. I'm sure some agents will be there near to birth register office.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read some where about this website, https://yourmaninindia.com/. I have not reviewed entire website, but they do help the people who are in similar situations like you.

Hope this will help.

Good luck.

SRK

Last edited by a moderator:
My birth certificate is damaged and I need to get a duplicate birth certificate to apply for I-485.

Currently, I'm in USA. My parents can't go to register office, I need some agents help to apply for duplicate birth certificate and help in notarizing affidavit.

I would appreciate if anyone can give reliable agency contact details in Chennai. I'm sure some agents will be there near to birth register office.

Try Christ Consultants. Hope they may help you with all certificate issues. Termed to be the best in South India and known for reliable NRI services