Dual citizenship?

TheStupid

Registered Users (C)
I am a Canadian and now applying for US citizenship. I would like to travel mostly on my Canadian passport but when I come back to USA, I'd enter with my US passport.

Is there any problem with that? I was told the the US BICS may stop my entry when they do not see any foreign visa or exit stamp if I come from a country that requires visa for American citizen.

I am a Canadian and now applying for US citizenship. I would like to travel mostly on my Canadian passport but when I come back to USA, I'd enter with my US passport.

Is there any problem with that? I was told the the US BICS may stop my entry when they do not see any foreign visa or exit stamp if I come from a country that requires visa for American citizen.

Another ***** question. Your name fits you perfect.

Another ***** question. Your name fits you perfect.

Dude/Dudette, just because you got the urge to type, does not mean the blood circulation has to move all the way from the brain to the hands. Yes sometimes the questions are stupid, but that's not a reflection on the person, just shows the level of awareness of such issues.
[EDIT in response to TRC: Sorry, but 5 back to back thread updates with 4 of them questioning people's intentions or IQ had ticked me off. Deleting my comment will make your comment seem random, so leaving it like this.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude/Dudette, just because you got the urge to type, does not mean the blood circulation has to move all the way from the brain to the hands. Yes sometimes the questions are stupid, but that's not a reflection on the person, just shows the level of awareness of such issues.
[EDIT in response to TRC: Sorry, but 5 back to back thread updates with 4 of them questioning people's intentions or IQ had ticked me off. Deleting my comment will make your comment seem random, so leaving it like this.]

I can say what I want. What are you the forum police.