Dual Citizen engaged to Canadian Citizen/Both in Canada


New Member
Hi everyone!

I understand the process to bring my Canadian fiance to the USA however I am a bit confused as I currently reside in Canada with him. However I am dual citizen (born in the USA) and unsure if the process is different. My father lives in the exact area we want to move and reside in. Would I have to go to the USA for a bit? We’re moving to Dallas, TX so would I have to be there until I apply for my TX ID? Or does anyone have any insight on how this would be?