DSO Fails to Update SEVIS Record

Hello,
I have just been informed that, after being enrolled for 1 year, the school failed to update my SEVIS with the correct address.
I updated my address the first week after being accepted. A month later, I found out that they did not update my address but that they would fix the error. Today I have been informed that again they still did not update it. I have evidence of all correspondence and forms that I signed and filed with the school.
This is not the first error this school has made but I thought that they had fixed the problem.
I am very concerned now what this means for me. I did everything I was meant to and it is their mistake but I know that the only one who will be punished is me and my visa because of their screwup.
Can someone please help me to understand what this means. I am now demanding evidence that they have actually filed for my address change. I feel like crying.

I wouldn't worry too much, I would meet in person with your school's DSO and bring copies of the paperwork you have that proves you requested the address update. The DSO can update your SEVIS records with your current address and note in your records that it was their error.