DS260 form "Previous addresses issue" - Is residence established for Summer Work and Travel J1 participants ?

Jack24k

Hello, I am filling ds260 form for greencard, i got stuck in "previous adresses" section. i need your advice and help please if possible. 2 year ago, i participated in Work and Travel program under Exchange visitor J-1 visa, and i worked in US for 3 months, during my work period, i signed contract with employer to live in employee dorm for 3 months. So my question, do i need to indicate that US dorm adress for my previous adresses in the ds260 form ? it is asked me to list all the "previous addresses which only include those addresses at which I established a residence". I am not sure if i have established residence, but i was paying taxes during my work preiod. Let me know your thoughts please if i should indicate my employee dorm address there or not ? Your help would help me a lot, thank you for your time to read this long message!

Ps: In the ds260 form, I have indicated my US work experience, therefore I thought if I have indicated my work experience in the US for that time period, should I also indicate my dorm address for the same time period in the " previous address" section OR it is a temporary stay and not considered as a residency, I should not include that address there?