Dream Act?

VIK_09

Hi my name is victor, i'm 24 years old and just like many out there I do not have a legal status, however for many of us,that would be like a dream. Some of us we still manage to get things done in hard ways. I have noticed online and in the news that many people think is our parents fault and for unknown reasons we get classifed as criminals. I wanted to point out how many out there know the meaning of sacrifice , to go out there and cut grass , or do others laundry , maybe recycle aluminum cans so that you can bring food tonight for your children.
My story is one of a kind that i would like to share with you guys, by the spring i will hold my second degree, graduated top of my class and my dream is not to become an american
but to understand the work of God . i will pursue my knowledge in electrical engineering in japan next year , then last my passion for chemical engineering. so that one day i become a scientist or maybe someday an alchemist.

wanted to ask all the people out of status out there.
What is your real dream?

For whatever your real dream is .. stick with it..
make it your life.. pursue even if too hard, challenge
your teacher and don't let anyone tell you this is the end
of the road.

Hi my name is victor, i'm 24 years old and just like many out there I do not have a legal status, however for many of us,that would be like a dream. Some of us we still manage to get things done in hard ways. I have noticed online and in the news that many people think is our parents fault and for unknown reasons we get classifed as criminals. I wanted to point out how many out there know the meaning of sacrifice , to go out there and cut grass , or do others laundry , maybe recycle aluminum cans so that you can bring food tonight for your children.
My story is one of a kind that i would like to share with you guys, by the spring i will hold my second degree, graduated top of my class and my dream is not to become an american
but to understand the work of God . i will pursue my knowledge in electrical engineering in japan next year , then last my passion for chemical engineering. so that one day i become a scientist or maybe someday an alchemist.

wanted to ask all the people out of status out there.
What is your real dream?

For whatever your real dream is .. stick with it..
make it your life.. pursue even if too hard, challenge
your teacher and don't let anyone tell you this is the end
of the road.

Man, so touchable, i almost cried. I tell you what - there is a millions of legal immigrants who choose the legal way. Not criminal way. It dosn't matter how long ago you commit the crime. You did it. You illegally worked in this country, you didn't pay taxes etc. Why you didn't do it legally like everybody else?

I have not work in this country yet.. i don't plan to either. i been researching and studying all my life and if i get extra money is because i alot people trade money for information. My brother sponsor me , all my family are legal and that is why im still here , also because scholarships not financial aid.

well they havent passed it . .. and personaly i dont know if they will.. i have been hearing though that you would have to be 16 yrs old at the time of entry be here for at least 5 year, graduate from high school... i believe thats right..