DoS inquiry

Maneesh

Hi all! I am in the process of obtaining my 2 year HRR waiver based on No Objection. I have a waiver review case # from DoS and the Indian Embassy has already forwarded the NOC to the DoS (copy of letter received from Indian Embassy May 3). Howeever, the automated service at DoS claims to have no correspondence from me for my case #!
Can anyone share their experiences, please? Is there another way to contact DoS apart from the telephone # they provide with their initial letter acknowledging receipt of IAP-66 copies and issuance of the case #.

Thanks,
Maneesh

Hi guys,

I filed my No-Objection application a few months back and I could get information about my case using my case number and calling the usual telephone number.
Now the system does not recognize my case number anymore and I still have not heard back from DoS. They received my No-Objection letter in January 2002!! What could I read into this and do??

Gislain

J waiver question

I have gotten a number from the Department of State. Then I filed the I-612 form. I called the INS, their automated system says that it takes 45-60 days to process. However, the Department of State tells me that it takes a few months.

Is INS forwadring my application to the DOS or is that a final deadline?

me too

I had a similar experience. call the DOS phone line and give them your your number. They will be able to asnwer the questions about the status of your application.