Domestic violence, (Class C Misdeamonr) ,fighting from India, how to save myself

Should I contest class C misdemeanour's for Domestic violence by going to USA, As i called 911

• Yes, As i called 911 and have clean track record so far.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes only if my wife and her mother (witness) withdraw the compliant

• Total voters

jpsinghtexas

Hi All,

I married USA citizen in Jan 2015, she used to do violence and on 5th interval I called 911. But she make fake wound marks and along with her mother (witness ) lodged complaint against me and i had a domestic violence ticket.

After that I came India, as i was not aware about the court procedure and law , I paid the ticket by western union online.

now i got notice to appear in the court to contest or to plead guilty by FAX . I need your help on below issues.

1) without coming to USA, Can i dismiss my case on grounds like i have clean record in india, and i am not feeling safe in coming USA again and contesting the case, also by saying that i called the police and in the reverse i got the ticket.

2) If i go USA to contest , as My in-laws are not supporting me , can they harm me more by putting legal case again if i will not even meet them.

3) I got a good job in india in a MNC. If i dont go there, and i will be convicted as i plead guilty or nolo, and i will become inadmissible to USA for whole life. Will it impact going anywhere else (like Canada , europe, etc) on business tour / tourism purposes.

4) any suggestion to handle it better way , to get rid out of this from India (preferrably) or going there.

rgds
Vikram