Domestic violence and false charges by wife

Golden one

Hi everyone I really need your advice Me and my family so stress out after this domestic violence incident . I am US CITIZEN my wife came from India last year August 2015 and got 2 year conditional green card and in December 2015 she complaints pain in stomach me my dad took her to emergency hospital after that police came and start investigating my wife call police on me in hospital and she made sexual ,rape charges and she said I forcefully keep her in home and police arrested me.On my court date my criminal attorney,district attorney and judge talked with each other my CRIMINAL ATTORNEY explained judge and district attorney that my wife did all this so she can can get 10 years GREEN CARD without my signature and they released me my wife made all false charges and court have no solid proof . Means no mark ,no Bruce on her body .No charges file against me in court .My all charges have dropped by court . I got temporary restraining order against her but judge didn't give me permanent restraining order. what I can do so my won't get next 10 years green card because she just use me for green card .what I should do please help me I am so stress out and can't focus anything I mean it
Thanks