Does there have any I-485 with I-140 RFE cases approvals info?

Lax man, my attorney didn\'t receive physical letter yet so

I don\'t know what that RFE is for. but likely be the same thing you
got such as Labor certification.
For the paperwork wise, was it needed for just your signature and
company signature ? Any additional docs ?
LET\'S KEEP IN TOUCH.

RFE for amended I-140

jkwon and laxman

I am in a similar situation, I received an RFE during my amended I-140 process to send the Labor certification forms. This does not mean
that you have to send the forms to DOL and wait for approval of
new labor cert. I think INS needs the form with the new company name
and job description sent to them and not DOL. I am caught in this RFE loop for a year.
Hopefully it will be quick this time and we\'ll get our approvals soon.

GC FOREVER

GC Forever.. You are right..

Yes, the lobor forms will not go through the whole cycle. INS just needs the forms with new company name.

When did you reply to your new RFE?

Thanks and let us keep in touch..

GC Forever.. You are right..

laxman,

I got the RFE on sep 19 and I sent my reply on oct 15 01, the avm did not update yet.
laxman and jkwon please keep in touch.

Thanks
GC FOREVER

No Title

You guys a much luckier. I am in the similiar situation but because I have changed job as the original sponsor was out of business. I don\'t know what will happen.

Lax man and GC forever

After I talked with my attorney, I realized that RFE is about
need for signature of Labor cerfication for myself and my company
like you mentioned !!!
But I don\'t have any confidence that it will be cleared out within
1 or 2 months. Thanks for your kind post. and Let\'s share our experience.

Hi Laxman, GC FOREVER, Jkwon

I got a doubt, even I got an RFE for I140 Amendment due to my old company acquisition, I would like to know the reason for your I 140 Amendment did you guys joined new company or your company got acquired, and one more thing did you get a new WAC # and ND for I 140 Amendment, Your input is appreciated.
Thanks.

Acquisition after filing I-485 within 180 days?? Procedure??

Folks,
  Looks like quite a few of you are going through this experience. I would appreciate it if you tell me ALL the documents that the INS asks for and the procedure we need to follow for Amended I-140 etc.

Filed I-485 and part of my current company\'s assets (technology & the relevant people) are sold to another company. It is not yet 180 days since the I-485 was filed (Filed in September).
  Would any of you know if it is sufficient to just file an amended letter describing the acquisition & maintianing that my job has similar if not exact duties?
  I would really appreciate any suggestions on the wording to be used and the procedure to be followed.
Thanks.

Thanks, do I get any documents from INS for RFE reply

Laxman, I am also in the same boat, I replied to RFE and waiting.. any idea do I get any document from INS with new ND and WAC#.
approximately how much time it took for AVM update in your case.

Could u tell us all the documents u needed to file and when u did it (Basically the procedure)

Lax man,
  I had filed I-485 in September 2001 and part of my current company\'s assets (technology & the relevant people) are going to be sold to another company. I am trying to figure out how it affects my I-485 and what all I need to do?
  Could u please tell me the documents that you had to file with the INS to document the Acquisition in your case?
1. Did u file the I-140 Amendment after the INS sent an RFE or did you do it voluntarily? What changes need to be listed in the I-140 Amendment?
2. What all documents did you have to send other than the I-140 Amendment?
3. Did you get the RFE (if any) before or after the Finger Printing (FP)?
4. What procedure did you have to follow for your H1-B? Did u need to file a new H1-B (transfer) or something?
5. Did u have to file a LCA with the DOL for your H1-B?

I would appreciate it if you could let me know the details so that I can prepare the cases ASAP.
Thanks & Regards

No Title

Yelanda,
     I had filed I-485 in September 2001 and part of my current company\'s assets (technology & the relevant people) are going to be sold
   to another company. I am trying to figure out how it affects my I-485 and what all I need to do?
     Could u please tell me the documents that you had to file with the INS to document the Company Name change in your case?
   1. Did u file the I-140 Amendment after the INS sent an RFE or did you do it voluntarily? What changes need to be listed in the I-140
   Amendment?
   2. What all documents did you have to send other than the I-140 Amendment?
   3. Did you get the RFE (if any) before or after the Finger Printing (FP)?
   4. What procedure did you have to follow for your H1-B? Did u need to file a new H1-B (transfer) or something?
   5. Did u have to file a LCA with the DOL for your H1-B?
   6. How long has the whole process taken (you still do not seem to have gotten your Approval).

I would appreciate it if you could let me know the details so that I can preparemy case ASAP.
   Thanks & Regards

CSR.. New WAC #

CSR

If you have applied for amended I-140, then you should get
a letter from INS with a new WAC number. I got my WAC number
for my new I-140 in March. Second RFE was issued against 140RFE.

Laxman

Folks, I really need your advice based on your experiences. Could you please share them? Thanks:)

I know your point but

Most of cases, all the docs preparation for I-485/I-140 even RFE was
handles by attorney and Applicant like us don\'t know much details about it.
For my case, my stupid attorney didn\'t voluntaliry file I-140,
she did it after I got horrible RFE for amendment of I-140.
My recommendataion is just do your I-140 again. Don\'t wait for
RFE. or Don\'t expect you are extremely lucky person.