Does the FP notice go to the attorney or to the applicant directly?? Will the AVM change after the

Gking1

Registered Users (C)
From P5NXP600\'s message, it seems the AVM will not update the information. To my knowledge, at least the AVM will update when the FP is receieved to something like "Your FP was received on ?????, and the processing of your case is resumed".

Well TSC kinda fooked up in the AVM dept

My experience. Lawyer and I both got copies of FP notice however, I got the originals (wife and mine). Lawyer had called in the morning to tell us they had received Courtesy Copies. I found the orignals sitting in the mail that evening. This was a Monday and the post-mark showed it being sent out the Friday before.

Till this day my AVM message still says the standard "Your I-485 application was recieved blah blah blah ... taking between blah and blah days to process this kind of application"

However, I have read the other boards and have heard where there are 2 message that happen for FP. One is when they receive FP back from FBI and it says something like "We have received your FP and are awaiting further info" this is when they are still waiting for the background check to clear. Then a second message "We have resumed processing on you case and its taking so many days to process such case" this is when background check are back and they are actually working on your case again.

I have not heard of one person till today, at least in the lat 4 or 5 months, where TSC did not go straight to either the RFE Msg, Transfer Msg or Approved Message from the one I am getting right now.

Still, it would be interesting to know if anyone else has.

My friend has completed his FP on 01/26/02........

and AVM says that \'On Feb 1st, We have received your Finger print reports/feedback and processing has been resumed on your case and it will be informed after it\'s decision\'.
 His details: PD 03/98-EB2 - India - ND 11/07/2001(SRC-02-031-5xxxx)

Normally after FBI sends the result to INS and INS updates the

message \'process resumed\'. It will be like that until the case approved or RFE. So you should wait for either for approval or RFE.

All the best for your FP.

Think that was one of the rare case Gking

Like I said I have not seen any cases at TSC and the one you just pointed out was the first. Heard the AVM does get updated at other centers but even thats fairly inconsistent. Most people call the Center to confirm the receipt of FP back from FBI.

Hopefully others that have had the FP done can post to say what their AVM message says.