• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Documents to bring to interview

josh000

Registered Users (C)
There is a PDF file for my embassy which lists the documents to bring for my interview and the order to arrange them in.

I think some of these may not apply to me, or I am unsure what they are. I'm hoping other people could advise.

The ones I am confused about:

Form DS‐230 part I and II or Confirmation Page of the electronic Form DS‐260. -- I think I already sent these to KCC. Should I fill them again and bring them? Od do they not apply?

Evidence of Support (I‐864; I‐864A, I‐864EZ, I‐864W) and photocopy of IRS transcript or photocopy of the most recent Federal income tax return (for family based cases) -- This is where I owuld substitute form i-134 instead, from what I understand?

Copy of the U.S. petitioner status in the USA -- I don't think I have a petitioner, so this does not apply?

Copies of documents proving petitioner’s U.S. domicile -- I don't think I have a petitioner, so this does not apply?

Just wanting to make sure I have everything perfect before my interview!

There is a PDF file for my embassy which lists the documents to bring for my interview and the order to arrange them in.

I think some of these may not apply to me, or I am unsure what they are. I'm hoping other people could advise.

The country-specific PDF applies to all kinds of visas. You are correct that you don't need evidence of support, if you can prove sufficient funds. You don't have a U.S. petitioner. You don't need to resend the DS-203, etc.

As a general rule: to know what documents you need, read http://dvselectee.state.gov . To know how to obtain these documents in your country, follow the guidelines in the country-specific pdf. Don't bother with the other documents described in the pdf.

Last edited by a moderator: