Documents for Tri-Valley - Personal Statement and Reinstatement to Student Status Cover Letter

monica1

Administrator
Staff member
Please find the following templates/documents as attachments in this post.

1. Personal Statement

2. Reinstatement to Student Status Cover Letter

reg applying for H1b

hi monica madam i have an urgent question for you i am going to apply for my H1 b in the month of april 2012 quota,i already finished my masters and i joined in Tri-valley for my second masters i am going to apply my H1 b on my first masters, i came to know tht they defintly ask for our current status, behind tht will they ask for any other queries?

our status is out of status right now....wht we should have to do right now? pls help me out on this?

if we want to go for reinstatement we should enroll as a student right now i enrolled in a school and waiting for my I-20, parllel i am applying for my H1 b also...should i wait for my I-20 to come do the reinstatement and get the status done and go for H1b? i am confused pls help me in this regard.....

Hello , Is your Law Office preparing reinstatement for students ,beside that it would be helpful if the required documents list would be provided here please .