Do Service centers e-mail or send by post?

Chocolate

Registered Users (C)
:( I wanted to know when the service centers receive cases and assign receipt numbers for 140/485/Ead/Ap,they send the notification by post or e-mail to the beneficiary. I am not able to get hold of my lawyer,although i sent all the documents to file all the above in Dec 2nd week itself.my cheques are also not cashed. when exactly does the service center cash the cheques. When they receive the case or when when they process each of the application i.e 140 and 485 or EAD and AP.Any inputs. Thanks in advance.:( :confused: :mad:

:( I wanted to know when the service centers receive cases and assign receipt numbers for 140/485/Ead/Ap,they send the notification by post or e-mail to the beneficiary. I am not able to get hold of my lawyer,although i sent all the documents to file all the above in Dec 2nd week itself.my cheques are also not cashed. when exactly does the service center cash the cheques. When they receive the case or when when they process each of the application i.e 140 and 485 or EAD and AP.Any inputs. Thanks in advance.:( :confused: :mad:

Service centers send receipt numbers by post to the attorney, if you have one.
If beneficiary has applied without attorney's assistance then beneficiary will get the receipts by post.
It may take upto 6-7 weeks to receive the case receipt numbers from INS.