Do I need ESTA I’d crossed USA by land border but want to fly within USA?


New Member
Hello! I am wanting to travel to Canada and then cross the land border into USA which doesn’t require an esta.

However do I need an esta if I am wanting to fly within the United States to another state after crossing via the land border?