Do I have nunc pro tunc problem?!

Double_V

Registered Users (C)
Hey everyone!
I am derivetive asylee, I filed my I-485 at 2003 with ND 03/2003, which is six month before my 21st birthday, I am 23 right now, do I have nunc pro tunc problem?! your accurate answer will be appreciate, thank you

ND: 03/2003
Lud: 11/17/2005

You are covered by the CSPA's age-out protections. And you are not required to do the nunc pro tunc. Your i-485 is filed after August 6, 2002, and your are a derivative child under 21 at time of filing.

For me, my i-730 was approved when i was 23 because i was covered under the CSPA law. I filed my i-485 at 24. i hope im still covered by the CSPA law.. :)

newcomer is correct. you do not need to apply nunc pro tunc, as your I-485 application was pending at the time you turned 21, and you applied as a derivative child after August 2nd, 2002.

nunc pro tunc problem?

I came to the United states 3 months before my 21st birthday as a asylee relative. When I filed my I-485 in March 2003, I was over 21 years old. Now I have received RFE request for nunc pro tunc.

So my question is if this was a mistake made by USCIS or I really have to go through this nunc pro tunc thing? Thanks for all your response. I appreciate it.

My parents where granted Asylum when I was 19. Now that I'm going to apply for my Permanent residence card I'm 23. Should I just go ahead and apply and wait for immigration to ask me for the nunc pro tunc, or should I send the nunc pro tunc from the beging with the I-489 form? What do you think?

jxb270 said:
I came to the United states 3 months before my 21st birthday as a asylee relative. When I filed my I-485 in March 2003, I was over 21 years old. Now I have received RFE request for nunc pro tunc.

So my question is if this was a mistake made by USCIS or I really have to go through this nunc pro tunc thing? Thanks for all your response. I appreciate it.

hi, can you tell us when did you get derivative asylee status? is it before Aug 2002 or after Aug 2002. ?

newcomer01 said:
hi, can you tell us when did you get derivative asylee status? is it before Aug 2002 or after Aug 2002. ?

Hi, newcomer,

Thanks for your response. My derivative asylee status was approved before I came to the US which was before Aug. 2002.

jxb270 said:
Hi, newcomer,

Thanks for your response. My derivative asylee status was approved before I came to the US which was before Aug. 2002.

I think they approved you i-730 case without apply the CSPA law at that time. but they will approve your nuc pro tunc application. Wish you good luck!

newcomer01 said:
I think they approved you i-730 case without apply the CSPA law at that time. but they will approve your nuc pro tunc application. Wish you good luck!

Do you have any idea about how to do nunc pro tunc application? what documents do I have to send together? Thanks a lot!!!