• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

do i have a chance...from Africa with 46***

I saw the sep cutt of is 39,500. Do I have a chance of getting an interview?

For DV2018? If you didn’t already receive an interview letter for August (ie for the period the visa bulletin showed “current”) then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful for DV2018.

For DV2018? If you didn’t already receive an interview letter for August (ie for the period the visa bulletin showed “current”) then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful for DV2018.
Interesting. Does it mean more people are getting Visas than in the previous years? I was selected in DV2013 and my number was 52XXX and we got interview date of June 11 (I however had to reschedule to 30 Sep) which was like 3.5 months before the end of that fiscal year.

Interesting. Does it mean more people are getting Visas than in the previous years? I was selected in DV2013 and my number was 52XXX and we got interview date of June 11 (I however had to reschedule to 30 Sep) which was like 3.5 months before the end of that fiscal year.

No, you can’t just compare by numbers. Nigeria was still eligible in DV2013 so the AF case numbers went much higher even if the number of actual valid selectees wasn’t much different. By the way I was 51xxx in DV2013 :)

No, you can’t just compare by numbers. Nigeria was still eligible in DV2013 so the AF case numbers went much higher even if the number of actual valid selectees wasn’t much different. By the way I was 51xxx in DV2013 :)
Got you. Looks like things have changed though. Your number was much closer to mine. Your interview must have been in April/May