Didnt get fingerprinitng, should I be concerned

tightwait

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My ND for my 485 case is Oct 25th 2002 and I havent recd my fingerprinting notice for both me and my wife. The thing is I have moved a lot and have had to make a lot ofaddress changes and every time they have been screwing up my address changes and making my address on the case as blank and then I had to twice get the local Congressmans help to make the address change. My friend told me that for his case, they did not update the online status to indicate that he had got a fingerprint and so he was nto aware that he got a fingerprinting and his lawyer indicated to him that this was the cas.e I am now scared that with all the moves, I may have got a finger print notice while the INS had goofed up my address and made it blank. Also, since I changed my company using AC21 I am not sure that my previous companies' lawyer who is still my current lawyer will update me whether I recd the fingerprinting or not. So my question is, how am I to be sure if I got the fingerprinting or not. What do I do to avoid the situation that I may have missed a fingerprint notice.
Please help!!!
Regards,
Tightwait

call customer servic eline frequently to ensure they have correct updated address , also let your attorney write a letter for FP at updated address or get in touch with local congressman,senator fro FP. It is mandatory.

Dear Friend,

I like you to stop panic and just relax.

It looks you are so confused and worry on many things u assumed ur self.....

Here is things ... u can change as many address as u want... some thinks that changing lot of address raisees flag to transfer ur case to local it may be or if may be not but this is not current issue

We all change addresses(on diff reason)... thats not big deal. but this problem /issue can be solved. just put aside ur FP for one movement and we talk this next paragraph.

Here I like u to understand . there is only TWO steps I like u to follow.

Step 1:
Whatever ur address is current.
After 15 days filling AR-11 + updte letter to TSC
Call 800 No (Do not talk and confuse them asking so many questions and FP ). just make it very simple. Ask them to verify ur current address. and update if needed . request them to send u confirmation letter.
(don't touch and talked the FP issue untill ur address issue is verified and solved in this phone call)

Once you got ur confiramtion. follow the second issue.

Step 2:
Call them after one week again and ask about FP (don't show them that u are assuming blah blah). tell them that you like to FP Schudale. they would be saying that this is "Automatic Schudale blah blah".

Request them if you have missed FP notice and like to FP resend on ur current address. and keep followup the call till few weeks. call eveyweek and keep followup.

Here I like to share.... never mix many things together specialy based on assume.... if u change ur addrss frequently that wouldn't be problem if u have submited 'AR-11' + informing TSC (through ur attorney) to update ur address.. + calling them and get verification from them.

for ur peace in mind.... I like to share...u ... ur concern on FP notice if issued and missed.......

I nelieve usually FP noitce is sent to ur Attorney. so keep in touch with attorney. United postal services don't delever /fowared mail if you have informed them change of address they simply sned them back as undeliverd mail. and they keep in ur file.... + ur will see online message that FP notice was not received contact 800 to update address...

even u missed ur FP there is no need to panic ...when their system finds no FP response. either they would be sending another one /online message would be updated .....

I believe long explaition would help ur concern.......
even u missed ur FP it would come again...

remember keep update ur address always specialy ur postal services. and 800 no to verify ur address has changed.....
and sending attorney letter to TSC tu update (they do have special P.O Box write 'change of address' on evnlp)

btw many ppl on same boat (near ur ND 2002) haven't done their FP.... so don't panic and be relax.....

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received FP ND 7/02

I just received FP last Thursday.

My ND is 7/02.

I bet it is coming to you shortly, max a few months.

Michal.

The usual question

Michal,

Can you think of anything you may done recently to trigger the FP notice, say, inform CIS of address change etc ?

I am anxious (but afraid!) to think that your FP notice is the beginning of something systematic at TSC.

Thanks.

No trigger.

No,

I have not done anything obvious like change of address or such to trigger this. I have prayed and complained to american friends, who knows may be one of them has an uncle at TSC, hey : - ).

I am pretty sure this is something systematic.

Michal.
ND 7/02
FP 4/02

Thanks and one more question:

Have you checked your online status to see if it has changed after the issuance of FP notice ?

No Status Change

Nope,

no status change neither me nor my wife, same 900-999 days message.

Hope this helps. I am EB3 by the way.

Michal.

ND 7/02
FP 4/04
AD ?

In my case both me and lawyer got FP notice. I have moved to new apt and notified BSCIS about it in Dec 2003. In jan I got my FP and I strongly belive in my case address change had triggered my FP.

You basically are worrying for nothing.

Your attorney has a legal obligation to tell you about
fp notice. Keep your address updated with him.

Rd 09/2001
Fp 04/2003
RFE 03/2004

I am without a job and have received EVL RFE. Now THAT is
something to worry about. Keep your sweat.
You should feel better now.

I wd not be worried. Saw some approval after a month of FP.

Originally posted by tightwait
Hi,
My ND for my 485 case is Oct 25th 2002 and I havent recd my fingerprinting notice for both me and my wife. The thing is I have moved a lot and have had to make a lot ofaddress changes and every time they have been screwing up my address changes and making my address on the case as blank and then I had to twice get the local Congressmans help to make the address change. My friend told me that for his case, they did not update the online status to indicate that he had got a fingerprint and so he was nto aware that he got a fingerprinting and his lawyer indicated to him that this was the cas.e I am now scared that with all the moves, I may have got a finger print notice while the INS had goofed up my address and made it blank. Also, since I changed my company using AC21 I am not sure that my previous companies' lawyer who is still my current lawyer will update me whether I recd the fingerprinting or not. So my question is, how am I to be sure if I got the fingerprinting or not. What do I do to avoid the situation that I may have missed a fingerprint notice.
Please help!!!
Regards,
Tightwait