Did my status change since they made changes to the USCIS website?

henboy1

Registered Users (C)
I havn't logged on the site at USCIS in about 9 months.I recieved the physical Green card in July 09.My status on their site says
POST DECISION ACTIVITY.
is this normal?
Can I change our addresse on the site or do I have to fill out the AR11 form or do I have to call cust. service.

I havn't logged on the site at USCIS in about 9 months.I recieved the physical Green card in July 09.My status on their site says
POST DECISION ACTIVITY.
is this normal?
Can I change our addresse on the site or do I have to fill out the AR11 form or do I have to call cust. service.

And what the web site says under 'Post-Decision Activity'? Is it different than what you read 9 months ago? Don't worry, USCIS is putting different status messages under different categories as the case progress.

Yes, you can submit AR-11 online. Do not need to send hard copies to the DHS. But keep a copy for your record. If your application is pending with the USCIS, then you need to call the USCIS and change the address for that application.

I recieved the conditional card 1yr ago and it did say "card ordered" during that time.I have no application pending except to wait 1 more yr and
to renew the card and get the conditions taken off.