Did anyone speak to an IIO today (10/11)?

rd 09/20 spoke to iio on 10/11

I spoke to IIO this morning 8am. she told me that my case is assigned to officer, back ground check is also finished and it is in final review. she didn't say how long its going to take to finish off.
when I called IIO two weeks ago, was told that, assigned to offficer.
I dont know how many more days I have to wait.
Is anybody with rd 09/20 out here assigned to officer and waiting for approval.

mar8
rd : 09/20

09-20 RD approved today 10-11

Hi MAR8,

Just saw ur post, had been in exactly the same situation 2 weeks ago with officer. I checked the online status in the morning with the same fp message, so was trying desperately to talk to an IIO but could not connect, then checked online and to my great surprise and joy. found my and my wife's case approved and a welcome notice is being mailed for my son today at 10-11.
So hang on there and check ur status it should be through...
Good luck

congrats v-0920,
I just checked online status, same old message. Hope I will also get approval soon.

thanks for the info.

talked to iio at 1:30 PM

The lady said my case is still pending and they are processing Sept cases and mine is Oct. 18.. so it will take some time though not much longer.. then i asked should i apply for ead extension and she said yes.. for to be on the safer side..

Here are my details...

RD 10/18/2001
ND 11/28/2001
EAD 12/11/2001
FP 05/14/2002

Talked to IIO around 10:00AM

My case was assigned to IIO 3 weeks back. She confirmed. She is also wondering why it is taking so much time. She asked me to wait 30 more days before calling again. She checked my I-140 and said looked good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

RD 9/24

Originally posted by phoaupkari
just a query - why would she check you I-140 ?
that was done long ago, right ?

Yes, but they need all the underlying evidence in the LC and I-140 in order to approve the I-485. In 99.9% of the cases, it's not looked at, but they can do so if they choose.

Typically you see this in cases where an EB3 I-140 is mistakenly approved for EB2; just because the I-140 is approved doesn't mean you're out of the woods on that.