Did anyone get this AVM message?.

ForrestGump

Registered Users (C)
I believe I might have to retake FP as I have ECZEMA. Thumb fingers are not really smooth.

Here is the message I got in AVM,

"On Dec 26th, results of your fingerprint review for your I485 appln to adjust to permanent residence status were received and processing of your case resumed. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed or a decision is made".

My wife\'s message is "Your FP was received on Nov 19 and Pending review". I did not get this message at all.

Thanks in advance for any help,

looks like your FP review is over but still in progress for your wife

can you post dates for your RD/ND/FP ?

thanks/regs
-sd

About the FP Message - experience with IIO at VSC

Hi,

I just spoke to an IIO at VSC about the message my husband got for his I-485 application (exactly the same as Rajesh Ven posted).

Here is the details of our applications:

1) My husband\'s app is a dependent (I filed for him) case with 245i.
2) I originally filed for CP and then switch to AOS.
3) RD: 04/30/2001, ND: 07/18/2001, FP: 11/01/2001

While my I-485 app still showed "Case is pending for review", I found my husband got the message same as what Rajesh Ven posted. I then called IIO about 10 minutes ago and he said basically my husband\'s app got everything they need to be processed, but he might get an "interview"!

I didn\'t get a chance to ask him if I will need an interview, or if our cases will be delayed or not. So guys, if you have any further information, please post here so we can share our experience and maybe help each other to find a solution.

Message Changed

When I went for FP in Nov-01 The AVM changed for myself and my wife
to FP received on Dec 5th, 2001 and are pending review.

I checked the AVM today... for me the AVM changed to exactly like
Rajesh Ven posted but wife case still says FP received and are pending review.

485Q...

Are you the dependent in filing I-485? Do you use 245i? You might also want to call IIOs to clear this issue out. Let me know if you get any update.

And thanks for responding to my message. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Me and my wife too got the same message

"On Dec 28th, results of your fingerprint review for your I485 appln to adjust to permanent residence status were received and processing of your case resumed. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed or a decision is made."
My case details: I140 AOS, PD: 01/00, RD: 04/03/2001, ND: 05/03/2001: EAC: 01-167-

Does above message means that we both have everything needed to adjust our case?

I got the same message

I am single. No dependents. Don\'t know what this exactly means. Hopefully it is all good. Anyone has more info, please share.

The AVM message...

Hi all,

Please post your details. I suspect that it\'s a new message VSC just starts using... I never saw this message in the old postings in this forum and suddenly I saw a lot lately, especially late March or April filer...

Let\'s post our details and do our own survey!

mine: rd 5/1, nd 7/16, fd 11/3, fp collection date: 11/19

FP review finished 12/28 according to the AVM

Same message

On Dec 28th, Dec 31, results of your fingerprint review for your I485 appln to adjust to permanent residence status were received and processing of your case resumed. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed or a decision is made."
This is for my and my wife\'s application status according to AVM message

Case details: I140 AOS, PD: 12/99, RD: 04/18/2001, ND: 06/29/2001

Just worried ! What does this message means ??? Is this the normal update on status ???

Any similar experiences. Please post.

Thanks

My AVM was saying "FP collected and pending review" until last week. now it says

On Dec 28th(31 for dependednt), results of your fingerprint review for your I485 appln to adjust to permanent residence status were received and processing of your case resumed. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed or a decision is made."
Let\'s hope for the best
mfb

spoke to IIO on about this message....

They said that everything is ok and the case will be assigned to an officer in couple of months .

rd : 7/31/01
nd : 9/22/01
fp done on : 11/24/01

eddyja.